Monday, May 4, 2009

Is there any proxy software for Linux Freesco?

I try to build internet server using Linux Freesco because Freesco provide NAT and firewall and also its easy to use/manage, but I stil have one difficulity, my internet connection is too slow from the client's computer. My friend told me that I have to install proxy software for caching web page in my server computer. But as I know there is no proxy software for Linux Freesco. Is there any one know how to add proxy server on Linux Freesco? Please I really need your help. Thank you.

Is there any proxy software for Linux Freesco?
It is a very tough question you asked my dear friend and for this reason i think no one gave any answer yet. So i suggest you to put your question in google or yahoo search engine and you will get many links for your answer. Try the followings :





http://www.google.co.uk/





http://search.yahoo.com/
Reply:footballz.org


gebetan.net


putuscinta.com


friendsters.org


tutorialbook.com


ProxyIran.net


Rakeon.net


Myspacezz.com


ProxySchool.org


ProxyFaceBook.org


FriendsterForum.net


FriendsterForum.com


BrokenLove.net


Michael.SG


M82.net


Proxy.SG


Proxy.MN


Tandiono.com


FriendsterProxy.com


SantaProxy.com Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment